Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kara & Scott ~ Estes Park, CO

There is a certain way a man in love will look at his bride on their wedding day... This is the way Scott looks at Kara... I had the pleasure of photographing their Estes Park wedding this past Saturday.

When I first met with Kara I knew she was the kind of person that I would like to be good friends with. Planning a green wedding she is thoughtful, kind and has this infectious laugh. Working with her and Scott was hardly work at all but more like attending the wedding of two very good friends.

The day was gorgeous, the wedding party in great spirits and the bride and groom were ready. The ceremony and reception were both held at Mary's Lake Lodge. One of the things I loved about their wedding was how laid back and personalized it was. They had a wine theme complete with wine bottle lanterns, cork table cards and a "unity wine tasting." A close friend performed the ceremony, Kara had a bridesman and Scott had a groomswoman. When the earrings Kara had planned on wearing for the wedding went missing the night before she calmy tried on a new pair and went with the flow, liking them even better. They had a gorgeous towering cup cake cake which tasted even better than it looked.

My second photographer was the lovely and talented Amy Wadlington of True Photography. I was so proud of her when during our formal shots she scaled a mini mountain to get a better angle. Way to go Amy us wedding photogs LOVE to climb on things.

Kara & Scott I wish you both love and happiness, thank you for letting me share your special day!











0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP