Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Monday, December 15, 2008

Babies to Bellies:

Most of you know me as a wedding photographer. In addition to weddings however my company specializes in all kinds of portraiture. Seniors, children, families and my favorite BABY PICTURES!

I'm not a JC Penney photographer however... Sessions shot with Ardent offer so much more value than a portrait studio can. Here are some things that will make your session different:

My Mobile Studio ~ What does that mean exactly? Well I have a portable backdrop & lighting system that allows me to come to your home for our portrait session. Or if you prefer we can meet at the location of your choosing. We can utilize the natural surroundings of your home for a more relaxed feel. Pictures taken in the nursery for example really help to capture this special time in your life...

Unlimited Poses ~ I book my sessions by the hour NOT by the number of poses. Change outfits, locations etc... Feel free to plan on having other family members present during the session. You can have pictures of Mom and Dad, individual shots or even a family portrait. Your hour is whatever you would like to make it.

Digital Negatives Included - This is where the portrait studios really stick it to you. Free sitting but if you want to purchase prints from said sitting you will probably end up paying a pretty penny. To add value for my clients I include a CD with high resolution images allowing my clients to print whatever and whenever they would like. In addition to the option to print your own photos I do have a number of speciality papers and textures available to give your photos that little extra something.

Online Gallery - Share your photos easily with friends and family without having to worry about your families privacy. A password protected family gallery comes standard with every portrait session.

Color/Black & White - I love black and white photos... they are so timeless, so classic. What I DON'T like is a washed out gray and white photo that you get from most processing labs. By providing my clients with a professional quality color AND black & white image you can be sure you will have the best possible color quality, even if you prefer them in black and white.

References - I'm not a mall employee, someone who took this gig part time to try my hand at photography. When you hire me for a portrait session you are getting a photographer who specializes in portraiture. I have worked with families, mothers, newborns, children... and have references available for them all.

Here are some testimonials from past clientele:

“I have been so pleased with Stephanie’s work. After she did my maternity photos I asked her to come back for a newborn session, then again for my son’s first birthday. The finished product was truly breathtaking. I am so happy to have these pictures as a great reminder of this incredible moment in my life.”

~Amanda Sinner

“Stephanie has taken pictures of my children three times now and all three times the pictures have turned out WONDERFUL. She was willing to meet us anywhere, was extremely flexible and researched the areas ahead of time to find the best locations for the photographs.
She worked so well with the kids and went with the flow of whatever they did. She made the kids feel comfortable and not why of the camera. Many times they were not even aware they were being photographed.

Stephanie is a very professional photographer and definitely has amazing talent. She allowed the children to be themselves, capturing the true essence of our children in her photographs.”

~Jodi Brown

“Stephanie did a family session for us this summer at a local park. It was completely stress free and fun for both my husband and I and the kids. I loved the combination of posed and candid shots and plan on using them for Christmas gifts. I definitely plan on using Stephanie in the future for both the kids and family photos.”

~Emily Cothern

If your interested in viewing my portfolio or pricing info it can be accessed at any time from http://ardentphotographyinc.com/. My current packages are as follows:

Belly to Baby Sessions

1 hour Maternity Session
1 hour Newborn Session (longer at photographer’s discretion)
1 hour Infant Session (longer at photographer’s discretion)
Unlimited Photos
Unlimited Outfit Changes
Digital post processing/enhancement of all photos
Each photo provided in both Black & White & Color
Online Gallery to share photos with family & friends
CD with high resolution files and printing rights

Price: $630.00

Maternity & Newborn Sessions

1 hour Maternity Session
1 hour Newborn Session (longer at photographer’s discretion)
Unlimited PhotosUnlimited Outfit Changes
Digital post processing/enhancement of all photos
Each photo provided in both Black & White & Color
Online Gallery to share photos with family & friends
CD with high resolution files and printing rights

Price: $430.00

Newborn, Infant or Child Session

1 hour Newborn Session (longer at photographer’s discretion)
Unlimited PhotosUnlimited Outfit Changes
Digital post processing/enhancement of all photos
Each photo provided in both Black & White & Color
Online Gallery to share photos with family & friends
CD with high resolution files and printing right

Price: $250.00

Here is my marketing postcard with some additional details...





0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP