Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Blog, New Logo... New Website(s)????

The new year is fast approaching and with this new year is coming a new Ardent. This past year has been amazing. I've met so many great people and gotten to share in some amazing experiences. Whether it was the excitement of bridal festivals, the busy days (and nights) of wedding season or all those new editions to my client's families... I've loved it all and I just feel blessed to have my passion be my profession.

That being said I am looking forward to what the future holds for Ardent.

New Logo ~

My husband designed the new and fantastic new logo you see at the top of this blog. When he asked me what I wanted for the design I thought it was interesting that many of the things I wanted in a logo are things I strive for in my photographs. I wanted it to be simple, classic and timeless. I wanted to to show a feminine perspective and be something personal. The cherry blossoms tie into my japanese heritage and I think the lowercase lettering just keys my clients into the fact that I am very laid back, easy going, simple.

New Blog ~

It's pink!?!? I wanted to have a less commercial and more personal looking blog. I always strive to really get to know my clients. When photographing their lives this helps immensely as it really gives me insight into their personalities. Keeping to this same theory I wanted to have a blog to share client photos, client stories and the things that are happening for me personally. Having a one column blog will let me showcase my photographs the way they were meant to be seen, BIG! What good is a blog if you don't blog? Precisely... No more will you hear the sound of crickets, things are about the be very active here with new sessions, insightful posts about photography and ofcourse a new years worth of trials and tribulations for the Osborne Family.

New Website(s)??? ~

Thats right WEBSITES plural... I have decided to split my website into two: one for my wedding clientele and one for my portrait clientele. They really are two seperate focuses and deserve to be showcased on their own without the clutter of the other. My url http://ardentphotographyinc.com/ will still be the hub for both sites, you will just not have the choice of viewing my wedding info & portfolio seperately from my portrait photography. These should be up by the weekend (fingers crossed) just in time for some very exciting new projects I have starting.

I also want to take the time to thank everyone who reads this blog. I find it interesting how often my current clients or potential new clients tell me "I saw that one your blog!" Keep reading it's about to get interesting...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP