Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Monday, February 9, 2009

Mountain Valley Bridal ~ Laramie, WY

Being a wedding photographer I am fortunate to be able to work with many wonderful wedding vendors. My style is contemporary & elegant... the minute I entered Mountain Valley Bridal in Laramie, I knew they would be by far my favorite bridal shop, if I was a bride that is where I would shop. Right in the heart of downtown, MVB provides the excellent one and one personalized service you would expect from a local bridal shop yet rivals the competition when it comes to their extensive collections of designer dresses & accessories.

After meeting with MVB’s Amanda Juarez one of the things that immediately struck me was how dedicated she is to her clients. You can absolutely tell when someone is genuine and cares about making their clients experience a great one. They carry an awesome assortment of designer wedding gowns including gowns by Alfred Angelo and Jasmine. In addition to the dress they can also help you with the veil, your shoes, jewelry, and bridesmaid attire… anything you could need for your special day. MVB offers custom embroidery, tuxedo rental as well as dye able shoe service.

If you’re looking for a wedding dress MVB is hosting an Alfred Angelo event on March 13-15. I will be there photographing each bride… all photos will be featured in a special online gallery. This will allow friends and family who may not be able to attend to be able to see just how stunning you look in your dress selection. I will be providing more details on the event as it gets closer.

What would a post be without pictures? I visited MVB on Saturday for photos to showcase what you can expect…





0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP