Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Thursday, February 12, 2009

Boudoir Session ~ Miss K

Boudoir sessions are becoming very popular these days… Especially once Valentine’s Day rolls around the corner. They can be the perfect present for that special someone… There is a certain mystique in having your picture taken regardless but during a boudoir session a girl can really feel at her best. Get your hair done, be pampered before. Treat yourself to a pedicure! On session day you want to look and feel fabulous. Details on how to book your own session will be coming soon… or you can email me at info@ardentphtoographyinc.com for more info.

Miss K and I met at the Hyatt Regency in the Tech Center. I absolutely loved how artistic and modern their rooms were. I could tell from the beginning that Miss K was up for anything, loved to laugh and would be a lot of fun to shoot. When having a boudoir session it’s very important that you have a lot of rapport with your photographer. We hit it off and I can honestly say I have never laughed as much as I did during her session last Sunday.

Armed with her arsenal of phenomenal lingerie I found myself climbing on chairs & desks to get creative. In addition to the normal steamy seductive shots I absolutely loved how many candid beautiful shots I got of Miss K mid laugh. I always give my clients the final say on whether or not their images are blogged. I of course also hold a high standard as to the types of images I would feature on this blog as I know many people check it from work. Here are a few of my favorites shown only in silhouette for privacy.




1 comments:

BareFootPris February 13, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Looove your work...can you recommend some one in the LA area with your skill and style?

Thanks

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP