Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Friday, February 13, 2009

Wedding Album ~ Kara & Scott

Kara and Scott were an absolute joy to work with. I had so many favorite images from their wedding in Estes Park. I was thrilled to find out they would be wanting an album. It is always so easy to design a great album when you start with photos of a great couple. All of the pages are custom designed for this album, I hate templates and really detest giving my clients albums that look just like everybody else’s. The final printed product should be here before my bridal show next week. I will be sure to post more pictures then. Without further adeau…


















1 comments:

Cynthia February 16, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

These photos are so sweet and serene. Great photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP