Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine

Warning mushy, lovey dovey ramblings about my overly perfect husband to follow. Don’t say I didn’t warn you lol…

This Valentines day I ended up having to work. My husband’s company Osborne Athletics secured the contract for a big gymnastics meet in Fort Collins. So from the time we headed out of Laramie at 8:30 a.m. to when it finally wrapped up at 6:30 p.m. business was at the top of my mind. When covering an event my husband and I hardly ever see each other… we are in charge of two totally different aspects of the business and our paths rarely cross. Completely exhausted from a full day of shooting and booked for meetings the following day in Denver we stayed in town at the Fort Collins Hilton. I thought it was a little odd when Rick wanted to check us in and left me with the task of parking the car. For those of you who don’t know me I don’t drive in the snow lol. After parking I entered our hotel room greeted by a beautiful bouquet of flowers. We ordered room service including my absolute favorite dessert chocolate marquise. It was a lovely evening…


There are a couple of things you should know about my husband… First off he is the most thoughtful man I have ever met. He cares about me and my hopes, dreams, thoughts…. Stock piles information on my favorite everything! He is the perfect gift giver… He is wonderful, charming and incredibly clever. He is my match in any conversation. He is a man’s man, the kind of man every guy wants to (and should) be… The kind of guy every girl wishes they could have as THEIR VALENTINE (stay away gymnastic moms he is MINE jk). This Valentines Day in addition to my wonderful night out I received the following as my ‘present’…


My husband and I had a very simple wedding ceremony. We wrote our own vows, got married in the park and had my brother in law speak in leau of an officiant. I adore ring shots and ALWAYS make sure my brides get a great one (or seven lol). One thing I never did get however was a ring shot… These are our rings, on our wedding vows… processed into the most beautiful gift. Its perfect, he is perfect and I am as always a very lucky girl!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP