Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Monday, February 16, 2009

This morning while reviewing my friend Becky Young's blog I came across a congratulations for winning Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice for 2009. Totally shocked and completely unaware moments later I recieved the email. The wonderful thing about this award is that my past clients were surveyed, interviewed and asked to give reviews of my services. I am so honored and humbled...THANKS EVERYONE! My husband asked me if I was going to start calling myself the AWARD WINNING PHOTOGRAPHER, STEPHANIE OSBORNE... I'm not THAT girl lol. I am however looking forward to bringing my newest award to my upcoming bridal festival this weekend... Here is the press release from weddingwire.com.

"WeddingWire, the nation’s leading wedding technology company, just announced that Ardent Photography has won the 2009 Bride’s Choice Awards™!

In its inaugural year, the Bride’s Choice Awards recognizes and honors vendors from the WeddingWire Network that demonstrate excellent quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value of cost and flexibility. This year’s recipients represent the top three percent of WeddingWire’s vendor community, which includes over 100,000 wedding vendors from across the US. That means Ardent Photography is one of the very best photographers in the country!

Unlike other awards in which winners are selected by the company, the Bride’s Choice Awards are determined exclusively by recent newlyweds through surveys and reviews.

2 comments:

mary elizabeth February 16, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

wow! super achievement! congratulations!!! celebrate!

Rick February 17, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

Congratulations honey, very well deserved! You are the hardest working person I know, and it shows. I am so proud of you!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP