Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Friday, February 20, 2009

Festival Season…

Wedding Photography is such an odd profession. Where as most businesses build up their client base once then get to reap the rewards year after year, wedding photography is a whole different animal. One can definitely make the argument that wedding clients treated wonderfully will bring you business beyond their wedding day. Maternity photos, baby shoots, family portraits etc.... While this is definitely true in order to keep a steady flow of WEDDING clients a good studio is VERY productive in their ‘off’ season.

I have completely revamped almost all of my product offerings and marketing materials over the last two weeks. This week will mark the launch of a big newspaper campaign and this weekend I will be showing at the Laramie Bridal Expo here in Wyoming. It is being held in the Laramie Hilton’s Ballroom located at 2229 Grand St. In addition to photographers the expo will also feature local venues, florists, tuxes, catering… Amanda Juarez from Mountain Valley Bridal will be there showing off their fabulous collections. Every business showing at the festival is donating a prize worth at least $50.00 to be raffled off to attendees. Admission to the festival is free and it can be an excellent way to not only connect with vendors but also to meet other brides in your area!

Be sure to stop by the Ardent booth and say hello. I will have two lovely canvas prints on display as well as a new sample album. If that’s not enough to bring you by did I mention that I am baking 12 dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies? My mission is now to STAY away from those cookies. I love to run but there is no way I can run 12 dozen cookies off lol. If you can’t make it not to fear I will have pictures of our booth and its great new products along with info on all the local vendors who attended. As always I will leave you with a photo... This is my husband (then boyfriend) and I in front of my FIRST bridal booth. Wow how my favorite pictures have changed, gotta love how far I've come. Don't we look so happy?


1 comments:

Dusty February 24, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

How did you guys do? Did you get some potential clients?

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP