Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Twitter

Us photographers embrace technology. Gadgets, Gizmos, Blogs, Flashy Portfolio sites and now Twitter. If you haven’t jumped on the twitter bandwagon yet I have one question for you: why not?

What is twitter? Twitter is you and what your up to, real time in 140 characters or less. Think of it as your facebook status update, a conversation with a long lost friend, a marketing campaign, job search and social network all rolled into one addicting little networking tool.

As a photographer I use twitter to communicate with other photographers across the country. I exchange ideas with wedding planners and discuss things with past and potential clients. I keep people informed as to what is going on in my life. I use twitter to broadcast my new blog posts and promotions to the world. Sometimes I even use twitter to give a ‘shout out’ to my husband letting him know just how wonderful I think he is.

Twitter isn’t just for photographers. People can use it to stay in touch with friends and family. You can have the day’s news, weather and celebrity gossip twittered to you. Use it to create your own mobile to do list or simply to connect with others who share your same interests. Twitter is absolutely free and absolutely addicting. Don’t say I didn’t warn you! My twitter username is ardentphoto, if you decide to take the plunge (and you should), send me a tweet!

2 comments:

PancerBali March 5, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali
*hdhdhdj

Chatti March 6, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Thanks Stephanie. The spiderman kiss was at a random trail near Red Rocks, Morrison...and the rest we did in denver. How are you? I'm sad I didn't get to go to the luncheon!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP