Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Thursday, March 12, 2009

Alfred Angelo On Tour

Alfred Angelo has been offering bridal gowns and bridal party attire for 75 years. Their designer Michael Shettel is phenomenal. Gowns come in a variety of silhouettes, fabrics, colors etc… Perhaps the most noticeable thing about an Alfred Angelo gown is the perfect attention to detail. Exquisite embroidery, delicate lace and precise beadwork really transform their creations. Each of their gowns is individually created and meticulously sewn for the bride who will be wearing it. They offer customizations as well to make your gown as unique as you are. Did I mention they are super affordable? I thought for sure with the ornate beadwork and custom creation they would be out of most people’s price range.

Every year Mountain Valley Bridal in Laramie, WY hosts the Alfred Angelo on Tour event. During the event they feature Michael Shettel’s favorite designer gowns from this season. 14 never before seen gowns will be available on the tour in addition to another 10-15 gowns that have never been featured at MVB. The event is happening March 13-15th and gowns are available to try on by appointment only. Mountain Valley Bridal is located in the heart of downtown Laramie at 220 S 2nd St. If you haven’t booked an appointment yet call the gals at MVB (307) 742-9771 fast because last I checked they were almost gone.

Ok ok so what is the point of this post Stephanie? Are you just being helpful? Showing your favorite vendors some love? Well yes and of course however I am also happy to let you know that I will personally be at the event providing professional bridal portraits of all attendees in their favorite Alfred Angelo gown. These photos will be featured in a special online gallery through http://ardentphotographyinc.com/. Get a second peek at what the perfect dress looked like, send your out of state friends and family there to take a look or just get some ideas of what other brides in the area will be wearing this season. If you are coming to the event please be sure to say hello and don’t forget to get some information on the exciting packages and new products I am offering this year.

What’s a post without a photo? I had the pleasure of viewing some of the Alfred Angelo dresses and thought I would leave you with a photo of my favorite. I am a simple girl as you can probably tell by my choice. My dress features Point d’ Espirit lace, satin and crystal beading. Its featured here in a petite cocktail length and is style number 2005.


1 comments:

Chatti March 12, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Stephanie!

Yes would love some info. 22nd is a Sunday yes? Matt and I will be back from Utah than so it'll be great.

I too love that dress. I would wear it for the reception. Have two dresses! hehe

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP