Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Friday, March 20, 2009

Blessed…

Today with the sun shining down in full force and the breeze blowing through my hair I just felt so blessed. My life like everyone else’s I am sure has had it’s hiccups, it’s ups and downs. But now, here I just feel whole. I am married to the most wonderful man. I really feel as if god made him just for me. He is the one I would choose to walk with through this life all over again. My passion is now my profession, photography has opened my eyes to the world around me. I can feel the change, the improvement, the positive momentum… Things have absolutely taken off and I feel so lucky to have hit the ground running. This weekend is going to be a busy one.

This Saturday and Sunday Osborne Athletics will be at the University of Wyoming Field House covering Wyoming Amateur State Wrestling. I am thrilled to be shooting with both Chad Spangler of Chad Spangler Photography, as well as Loveland Reporter-Herald photographer Christopher Stark. It should prove to be a fun and fast paced day of wrestling action. From the tournament I am headed to shoot an engagement session. This will be my first Wyoming engagement session. I love how I just had to keep my eyes open and go exploring for locations. I have some really fun things planned and scouted some great areas. I know they are going to turn out just lovely.

Sunday I have a Femme Photographie potluck at the lovely and talented Kim Nodurft’s. For those of you who do not know Femme Photographie is a group originally created for women wedding photographers in the Rocky Mountain Region to be able to meet and share ideas. This will be our second monthly meeting. If you are interested in attending please feel free to email me for all the details. Sunday night brings another engagement session this time in the heart of Downtown Denver. I will be treating my clients by inviting the fabulous Anita Roach along for their session. The Art Museum, Union Station, The Millennium Bridge and Civic Center park are all locations we will be shooting at. I cannot wait to get back to that amazing Denver springtime weather. I’m definitely going to be rocking the flip flops for the session.

Sprinkle in some family time and 2 new client meetings and viola there is my busy weekend… Whew just typing this out has made me tired. I wouldn’t have it any other way though. I wish every weekend was as fast paced and photography filled… The best news however is that on this particular weekend business excursion I get to bring my husband with me. Even though we have been married for a while now, I still feel like a newlywed. I hate to be without him! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend I will be back on Monday with a plethora of new and exciting photos!

1 comments:

Eliotbinks March 24, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Hi Stephanie,

Sunday was wonderful. Thank you for taking us to so many beautiful locations. Anita was awesome -- without her I would have been famished and parched by the end of the day. I am anxiously awaiting your next blog post!

Char

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP