Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stefanie & Bryan ~ Laramie, WY

When I moved my business to Laramie, WY one of the things I was most looking forward to was being surrounded with a brand new set of locations to shoot at. Places I had never seen, never been to and perhaps even never heard of. Sometimes you can get too used to your surroundings and fail to see them how they truly are. Stefanie and Bryan are an outdoors kind of couple. I will never forget suggesting that Stefanie bring some comfortable shoes to walk in just in case she was planning on wearing heels… “Heels… ugh I am going to need to practice before the wedding.” She is a tennis shoe, jeans and a t shirt kind of girl. A woman after my own heart…

For these shots we started out in downtown Laramie. It was so cold and very windy, I promised Stefanie & Bryan the shot would be worth it though. I think I definitely delivered lol. From there we brought their dog Kodah with us to the University of Wyoming campus. I have done esessions before with dogs and I have got to say Kodah was the best behaved dog that I have ever worked with. She followed all commands, was so happy and content the whole time and not at all distracted by the other dogs & people at the park. This made getting their ‘family’ portrait a piece of cake. We then headed on out to Wallis campground where we took advantage of the cutest little rustic bridge. We ended the session up in the Vedauwoo area.

Stefanie & Bryan were a pleasure to work with. I loved the way Stefanie would look at Bryan. You can tell by the look in her eyes that she absolutely adores him. The feeling is completely mutual too. Shooting on such a cold day Bryan did his absolute best to take care of Stefanie and keep her warm during our shoot. I had a lot of fun and cannot wait till we venture into Curt Gowdy State Park for their wedding this summer. As always here are a few of my faves…







2 comments:

Kei March 25, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

wow!!! i love all these ones, definitely captured them :)

Dusty March 25, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Isn't it fun to get to shoot in new locations! Nice work on these- love the lines in the b&w image!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP