Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Showers Bring…. Free Custom Guest Books?

Creating a unique and amazing album that really showcases the love between my couples is such a thrill to me. Compiling their favorite wedding photos and creating a custom designed wedding album is an awesome way to hold on to those precious photos as a collection, a storybook of the wedding if you will. This makes perfect sense… Lately I have been asked by a few clients what people DO with their engagement photos though? Save the dates, the announcement in the paper, a photo with a signing mat board… there are so many options. My favorite of all these possibilities however is the custom engagement guest book.

Ardent Engagement Guest Books receive the same care and creativity that our wedding albums do, just highlight your engagement photos instead. There is plenty of room for wedding guests to sign and give their blessings within its completely custom designed pages. The book is magazine style which means the photos are printed directly onto the super thick (think postcard) pages. The binding is completely unique in that the pages lay completely flat which when presented is really impressive. A photo adorned hard laminate cover will keep the pages safe and is an awesome way to highlight your favorite photo. We can even put your names and event details right on the spine of the album! Custom colors, text, borders… the options are endless, as unique as you are. No two of my books have ever been the same.

So what’s with the blog title? Well any bride who books their wedding during the month of April will receive a complimentary custom engagement guest book (a $300.00 value). Below are some example photos of what the actual albums look like, if you’re anything like me you need PICTURES! For more info please email me info@ardentphotographyinc.com.



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP