Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Mischief….

This weekend started with all sorts of plans. Site tours, client meetings and a Mojito headshot mixer with my favorite group of lady photographers were all on the agenda. Then like it always does the Wyoming Weather decided to kick in with full force. There was a point this weekend that I found myself staring out on the deck amazed at 3 ½ feet of snow staring right on back. The highway in and out of my city was closed which made most of my appointments impossible… so instead I spent some time with my new computer. Installed my new Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom 2.0…. about 7 hours later viola! Char & Stefanie both of your engagement sessions are done being processed I will have your galleries up shortly. Bryn your album is now on the way to the printer. All of the Osborne Athletics orders are done, bills are paid and I even managed to finish the second book in the twilight series…. I know such a priority right?

It feels good to be completely caught up. Just in time for my next round of pandemonium. Engagement sessions galore, a trip to Vegas, weddings and soccer season have all ravished my calendar. I’m both excited and exhausted just thinking about it lol. This week however I have a particularly wonderful thing to look forward to… RICK’S BIRTHDAY. It is this Thursday and I have some very creative plans in the works. For those of you who don’t know and haven’t become overly sickened by my husband worshipping in this blog lol my husband Rick makes my world go round. I cannot even imagine life without him, not a life worth living anyway. I am so glad that god put him on my heart, what a better day to celebrate than the day he was brought into this world?

Plans to make, presents to buy and surprises in the works…

1 comments:

stacyZ April 7, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Well I am sorry I did not get to finally meet you but isn't it great to be able to get so much done?

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP