Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Knot Real Wedding Submission ~ Meg & Dan

It’s that time of year again… TheKnot.com, one of the wedding industry’s most recognizable and popular sites is accepting entries for their ‘Real Wedding” competition. Vendors and brides alike are invited to share photos and details about their wedding with the hopes of having it featured in their national publication. After the entry is submitted theknot.com members get to rate each wedding and leave comments. Based upon that rating, coupled with the ratings of theknot.com editors and staff winners are chosen for publication. Last year brought me to so many fun places. I worked with some amazing couples but in the end I found my decision to be a piece of cake… I chose Meg & Dan’s Aspen Wedding. There was just something about this wedding that so special. Maybe it was the bond between Meg, Dan and all of their friends. Perhaps it was the amazing, majestic and perfectly Colorado setting. Then again it could have been the most hilarious best man speech I have ever witnessed… Oh who am I kidding this wedding was absolutely wonderful and I am so proud to be able to share it with theknot.com readers. Here are the 7 images I chose for submission. Keep your fingers crossed Meg & Dan and hopefully we will soon be celebrating!




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP