Welcome to the Ardent Photography Blog!


My name is Stephanie Ann Osborne. I am based in the Rocky Mountains but travel all over shooting weddings and taking

portraits. This is where you will see my most recent work as well as what’s happening in my life. My goal is for my clients

to get to know me....whether that is through my pictures or just me sharing with you what is going on in my life.


Thanks for stopping by! And if you like what you see leave a comment (us photographers thrive on feedback).


- Stephanie



Wednesday, April 15, 2009

‘Works of Man’ ~ Gallery Exhibition Submission

As a photographer I eat, sleep and breathe weddings… When I am NOT photographing weddings however I do manage to maintain a pretty impressive fine art portfolio. Surrounded by beauty as an artist and a photographer I cannot help but being somewhat obsessed with capturing that beauty and presenting in the form of a photograph. Couple my fine art portfolio with the fact that I am so up for any type of photo contest and viola the subject of this blog post, my 3 submissions for the exhibit ‘Works of Man.’ This exhibit is being put on by the Center for Fine Art Photography in Fort Collins. The Center is home to exhibit after exhibit of the finest Fine Art Photography throughout the world. In addition to exhibits however they also have classes & groups for both photographers and John Q. Public who just loves great photography.

‘Works of Man’ is based around just that, the work of man… anything man made. Electronics, architecture, crafts, automobiles basically anything made by mankind. These are the three photos I chose for the exhibition. The first of course is Le Tour de Eiffel taken during my visit to Paris last year. With a texture and toning applied to it I wanted it to have a timeless and vintage feel to it. My second submission is the famous Bellagio ceiling fashioned in glass by the talented Dale Chihuly. I just love the colors, the textures etc… this is actually the middle of a three panel photo collection which adorns my own living room wall. My final submission is a driveway in Fort Collins. I was immediately struck by its symmetry and just the radiance of the colors, the leading lines of the trees etc… These submissions will be juried and then if chosen available for viewing at the Center. I will of course let you know more about their progress as it unfolds.



1 comments:

Christina Gressianu, Photographer April 15, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

What great submissions! Especially the Chihuly! I was a slacker and missed the deadline. :-P

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP